Friday, November 30, 2007

Pickles and Ice Cream

I went shopping today and by the time I got home I was starving. I was very excited to tear into the big jar of pickles I purchased. While eating my pickle and unpacking the rest of the groceries I realized I bought some ice cream. I know this is sooooo stereotypical, but I couldn't resist. I'm sure I sound like a raving mad pregnant lady, but that is some dang good food! One of my favorite lunches EVER! For those of you like me that have never tried this, you'll have to be brave and give it a try.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Pickles and ICE CREAM? How funny I would have never thought of that combo!!! Ha ha

Lorianne said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I seriously went through a total pickle stage being pregnant with Shelby!!!!! MMMMMM good!!

klwillis said...

Hey Misti - that sounds good, I'll have to try it! When are you due? I am due the middle of July and Chase's wife if due the end of May....this is Kimberly - by-the-way! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I don't think I'll be trying it soon...I'll take your word for it!

The Hoopers said...

Hey Kimberly! Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting. I'm due the end of May too.

Amy said...

That's hilarious Misti! I love it!