Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Questionnaire

My mom sent this to me. I thought I'd post it here and hopefully some of you will post your own!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!! One of my most favorite things to do at Christmas time is wrapping gifts. I make myself space the wrapping out over the whole month, or I would do it all in a night and then be sad that I didn't have anything else to wrap.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial...too many allergies.
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as I can.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime between the day after Christmas and the day after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but only a few sips of it, then I get sick of it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Too many awesome ones, although my first cabbage patch Shandi Marie, and my electronic keyboard stand out right now.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes, but a few of them are headless thanks to alllll the help I have aranging them.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Ryan's dad
9. Easiest person(s) to buy for? Any kid
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? Can't think of a bad one yet...no pressure Ryan! lol
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Yikes! I need to get those sent out!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? August or September usually
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but I do recycle a good bow, or box. He he he (where did I get that from MOM!!!)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Depends on where we go at Christmas time...Spudnuts, egg rolls, lil' smokies...I could go on and on.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I love both.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night, Angels We Have Heard on High, For Unto Us a Child is Born
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home, and then travel to Grandpa and Grandmas
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep, and even some extra ones my kids created...Comed, Fixen, Blixten...etc.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? If something is annoying, you're not listening to enough Christmas music!! lol

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the mixed up Reindeer names. Kids say the darnedest things! I don't know any other way of spelling that 'd' word and the spell check says that's right, so whatever,you know what I mean! ;)