Saturday, February 2, 2008

And tagged again....

10 years ago...
I was living in Thatcher going to EAC. I met this super cute guy in choir with dark hair and side burns. Everyone kept calling him Hooper, I didn't know if that was his first name or last name. He hung out with me on choir tour....ah memories....

5 things on my to do list today...
1. Laundry (UGH!!)
2. Bathe kids tonight so we'll be ready for church on time tomorrow.
3. Clean the kitchen.
4. Fix my dress for church tomorrow.
5. Do something fun with the kiddos.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. popcorn
2. fresh strawberries
3. cookies
4. cherries (when they are on sale)
5. Hot chocolate

What I'd do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
-Pay tithing
-Pay off house
-Get new carpet
-Plan a super fun family vacation
etc. etc.

3 of my bad habits
1. Leaving clean laundry on my bed instead of putting it away first thing.
2. Mindless snacking.
3. Putting trash bags just outside the back door instead of walking to the dumpster and putting them in there. (I hate that I do that)

5 places I have lived
1. Snowflake
2. Thatcher
3. Mesa
(I didn't really move around a lot)

6 jobs I've had
1. Accompanist for the First United Methodist Church
2. Accompanist for Dr. Lunt (EAC)
3. Piano teacher
4. J.C. Flicks
5. Kmart
6. McDonalds

I tag Stefani, Angela, and Julee!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun, Misti!

Rubalcavas said...

Ah EAC...those were some fun days!! Remember our first night in the trailor?