Sunday, June 8, 2008

Look out Betty Crocker!


I love that my little Olivia has taken an interest in cooking! She is such a big help to me. She can brown meat, work the microwave, chop vegetables (with a plastic knife) and even bake. She made brownies yesterday and the pan was half eaten before I could even get a picture of her with it! She really does a good job too. The only part I help with is cracking the eggs. By the way, we are HUGE Iron Chef America fans, and if they ever do a Mother/Daughter night, we are so there!!!

7 comments:

Julee said...

WOW OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing!!!! Danny and I just read about your cooking and you are an amazing cook!! I want to eat some you your brownies!! They look delicious!!!!!!!!!

Julee said...

P.S. I love your new background!! So cute!!

Rubalcavas said...

I can't believe how big she is! The baby is super cute too! We leave in a month and a half...I hope I get to see you before we leave.

CASSIE said...

HOLY COW!! THATS OLIVIA? SHE IS SO BIG AND LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU! ADORABLE NEW BABY BY THE WAY..I CAN'T WAIT TILL JADA CAN BE A BIG HELP IN THE KITCHEN WITH ME!

melinda said...

Wow, those brownies look yummy! Olivia look JUST like you!

Lauryn said...

PS: I am back on blogger with my blog... update your link to:

http://laurynvanrooy.blogspot.com :)

Flaherty Fam said...

That is so cute! Can you send Olivia my way. Those brownies look yummy. I can't wait until Bradock is old enough to start helping me around the house.