Sunday, June 28, 2009

Still here

We are still here. We've been busy, but mostly we've had LOTS of computer issues. (UGH) I just haven't had the patience to wait for this slow computer to upload photos and such. :)

We are having a great summer so far. The kids are doing great in swimming lessons. Hopefully this is the last year for O and G. O is still in gymnastics and LOVING it. G has been doing a basketball camp. So cute to watch him try so hard. I love seeing him get better and having fun! We took a little day trip to Sedona to hike around for a while with Danny and Julee and their ADORABLE little girls. Tons of fun--pics to come if I can get this computer to start behaving itself. We also got to visit with family at our nieces birthday party in Anthem. It is always so fun to see family. We are lucky Julee and Danny are such fun party planners and can get us together!!!!

I was most sad about our computer last week for Father's day. I had a father's day blog all planned out, and it just wasn't happening, but I do want to say I'm so grateful to Ryan. He's the best hubby and Dada ever! I could spend all night listing why, but Seth sleeps in our office and I think I'm starting to wake him up so I'll be brief....Here are some random reasons Ryan rocks as the Daddy around here....
-He is forever patient with me and the kids...(just don't touch his glasses...lol)
-He loves to do fun stuff together as a family and is REALLY good at planning vacations
-He is a great example to all of us
-He lets me vent when I need to....anyone who knows me knows that doesn't happen too much, but he knows better. :) lol
-He plays with the kids
-He tells the most creative/educational stories. A typical car ride might include topics on volts vs. amps, the viscosity of stuff, electricity...more specifically how not to WASTE electricity etc.
-He takes me to the temple
-He tells jokes and fixes stuff (inside joke just for Ryan hee hee)
Anyway, thanks for everything Sweets, I love you!!

2 comments:

Julee said...

That is a huge bummer about your computer!! Was it the virus that messed it up? I think Ryan said something about that on his facebook. UGH is right!! You guys are so sweet and are so much fun!! Thank you guys for inviting us to Sedona!!! That was so much fun!!! And Brooklynn is obsessed with the Princess backpack and games you guys gave her. Her favorite today is Old Maid! You guys are so sweet. Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!

AZ said...

I know how it goes with a computer that is slow!

Ryan is totally cool too! You guys are an awesome couple!