Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Too many projects going on. I can't seem to stay current on the ol' blog. Here's our first day of school...a little late

Isaac with his teacher Ms. Valentino. When the bell rang he went right to his line, grabbed his backpack, and started heading into the school ALONE. I was running and yelling after him thru all the students and parents. Thankfully I caught up to him in time and now he knows walk in with his class. At least he was ready to go. It would be so much harder if he wasn't happy about it.

The kiddos on the play ground. I snapped this right before I got a major eye roll from one of them. Nothing like a picture happy mama on the first day of school. lol

The backpack shot. They were so loaded down with all the school supplies. Thankfully it's only that heavy on the first day.

Super Seth. I figure its always good to document the kids if they are ever perfectly clean--it sure doesn't last!
Kindergarten, 2nd grade and 4th grade
Thankfully they all had great days. So far we love school!!! It was crazy for me to have only Seth at home. I have started exercising in the morning while Seth naps. Who'd of thunk??? Its hard for me, but I know these kiddos love it, and so its ok.
confession...I planned on drowning my sorrows of my kids are getting too grown up too fast in a big fat butterfinger oreo blizzard while they were gone, but settled for some panda express since its hard to eat a blizzard with out Ryan...:)


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow I cannot believe you have 3 in school now!!! It will be so peaceful at home you won't know what to do!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It goes so very fast, I wish Brandon had stayed little for a much longer time!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Hooray for school! I love the backpack shot and the one of Seth, too! I posted a cute picture of Isaac and Carson on my blog!

Rubalcavas said...

Wow...time flies! THey are getting so big!