Saturday, March 6, 2010

11 years and counting

So I've fallen WAY behind with the blog, but I'll play catch up later...its my anniversary!!!

For your viewing enjoyment I included our engagement picture. Please, no comments on my light wash Levi's. I was against them from the start, but Ryan wanted light jeans, and I didn't know yet that I needed to be in charge of what we wear. :) hee hee...that's how much I love him...I'll even wear the light washes for my hubby. lol
Since its our 11th Anniversary, here are 11 random facts about Mr. & Mrs...
1. We both LOVE LOVE LOVE Penne Rustica from Macaroni Grill. We've never even tried anything else from their menu. Why mess with perfection?
2. We like to listen/sing to Handel's Messiah while driving in the car.
3. While we were dating, Ryan would teach me the Spanish to Shakira songs (back when she only sang in Spanish) I still know it, and I still have the paper saved that he wrote the lyrics on for me.
4. We like to make milkshakes after the kids are asleep. (shhhh, don't tell)
5. We both would love to go roller blading again, but are WAY too embarrassed to ever do it.
6. We are both annoyed when advertising says that something is "free", nothing is free, it might be "at no additional charge", RARELY is it free.
7. We are both always on time...Ryan in a normal way, me VERY obsessively, but still, we are never late.....(usually)
8. We LOVE to travel and vacation
9. We are readers. Ryan is slower, but more thorough, and when he finishes it he won't read it again (besides scriptures obviously) I am faster and if I like it, I will read the same book over and over.
10. We take turns equally stealing covers. If I steal them, Ryan can take some back and I'll never wake up. If he steals them, I just go get another blanket out of the closet and then tease him about it the next day.
11. We enjoy staying home. Even when we travel, as we pull into our garage we always say its fun to go, but its fun to be HOME.


I'm grateful everyday for my wonderful hubby, but he knows that...I tell him.

--love, wife

5 comments:

Julee said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YESTERDAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTI!!!!! I MEANT TO CALL AND THEN THE DAY SOMEHOW CAME AND WENT! LOL :) I LOVED YOUR LIST OF 11 RANDOM FACTS!!!!!! :) WE ARE SOOO GLAD YOU ARE IN THE FAMILY!! WE JUST LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES...PLUS I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO MAKES BETTER SMOKIES OR GRAVY, SEWS SOOOO AWESOME AND MAKES THE CUTEST THINGS, HAS THE MOST AMAZING VOICE, AND PLAYS THE PIANO LIKE NO OTHER!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT DAY!!! LUV YA!!

Angela said...

Happy B~lated Birthday and Anniversary!
P.s. I agree 100% with everything Julee said. You are VERY talented and LOVED!

Lorianne said...

I agree too with all of the above!! Misti we LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday and happy anniversary!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!! WE love you!

Anonymous said...

So nice, so good to hear of such a beautiful relationship!

melynde said...

How sweet is this???? Loved your list of things you both liked and LOVED the pics of you and Ryan! Such a sweet couple! :)