Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!!!!!

Just wanted to wish my awesome sister a super happy birthday!! And now 10 reasons why she is awesome.....

1. She is GORGEOUS!
2. She is SO talented.
3. She is an amazing cook. Seriously, YUM!!!
4. She is a SUPER MOM! So obvious when you see her awesome kids!!!
5. She's a great listener.
6. She is so much FUN to be with
7. She is super fashionable. Anything decent I wear is usually copied from my Sis. : )
8. Her laugh is both extremely cute and contagious.
9. She is a great teacher. I love listening to her lessons, and anything else she is teaching. She was my first piano teacher!
10. She is such a wonderful example to me. I've trying to be like her since I could remember, I don't know how I lucked out getting the best sister in the world, but I did, and I'm so grateful!!!!!




Seriously Wend, we need to take more pictures. Since we've had kids, these are the only ones I have. (okay, I do have a few others, but either one of us is pregnant, or just had a baby.....not posting those!!) I have tons of our kiddos together, but I guess we are always taking the pictures. I'm Lovin' all those hair styles though!!!

8 comments:

klwillis said...

Misti - I loved seeing those pictures! Brings back so many memories. I don't think I have many pictures with just my sister's either. Your blog is so cute!

Hope said...

Misti, that teal dress at the end is to DIE for! It gave me a total "Saved By The Bell" flashback moment!

P.S. You're sister sounds like one in a million. Betcha she feels lucky to have you, too!

melinda said...

Happy Birthday Wendy:)

You are right, she is a super sweet, beautiful girl! You both are:)

Those pics are totally great!

Stefani said...

Those are great pictures misti! ps i really like the family picture at the top....who did you have do that? it looks great of the whole family!

The Hoopers said...

Stefani, her name is Leah Davis, one of Ryan's sisters friends. (I know her from college) His parents hired her to do a bunch of Hooper pics. She is a mom who takes pics on the side, super nice!

Unknown said...

I had to use Jessica's google account cause I don't have one! But thank you so much for the sweet things you said about me...not sure if they are all true...but thank you for making my day. Seriously, one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me! You are my hero of a little sis. I have learned so much from you over the years. You are truly a women without guile. All who know you love you. Thanks for being my sis! Love you!!!! Wendi

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! I like that first picture and the view of the old neighborhood. Look how cute you are Misti in your matching outfit! My sis, Natalie had that same cheerleading outfit. Complete with orange/white pompoms and pompom tennies. I forgot Natalie and Wendy were so close in age.

Colburns said...

I love the hair misti!! What fun to have such a wonderful sister.