Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's MRS. Mommy OK!!!

So its my turn to be one of Isaac's preschool teachers. I enjoy it, but for the next six weeks, my house is very preschoolish. My kids love having all the stuff there and playing school. Isaac was really funny though. He was excited for me to be his teacher and told me my name is now Mrs. Mommy. I thought that was sweet since they call their other teacher Mrs. But at preschool today, Isaac got a little cheesed because the other kids weren't calling me Mrs. Mommy, just teacher or Mrs. Misti. He corrected a few of them until he was too frustrated about it. It might be a long six weeks!

2 comments:

Julee said...

Isaac is too cute!!! That is hillarious!! I bet you are the best teacher they have ever all had!! Go Mrs. Misti!!!

Amy said...

Last year I helped teach preschool, it is so fun. My Tyler always acted worse when I was teaching. Everyone said he was fine at their homes. Sounds like Isaac handled it pretty well, giving up eventually, instead of having a total meltdown!