Friday, May 2, 2008

Woohoo, Hubby is HOME!!!!!!

Ryan finally made it home last night. It is so wonderful to have him back. He had to extend his stay, but only for a few days. But it was still way too long to me. This was the first time that he has made it home before the kids were in bed. Usually he gets home in the middle of the night. It was fun for the kids to be awake. They were waiting in the drive way for him. And luckily he was home the day that the battery to the house alarm stopped working. That would have beeped all night if he wasn't there to fix it!

One of the days Ryan had a couple of hours while he was waiting for parts so he decided to go see the Petronas (sp?) Towers in Kuala Lumpur (sp?).

He's in the sky bridge that connects the two towers.
Skyline picture from the towers

Looking down at the bridge support beams.

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me and the kids out while he was gone. It stinks to be home alone, but I had lots of help and support, and I think that's how we survived!

2 comments:

Clay's gal said...

Hey Misti! Lindsey Jeppsen here! I don't even know how I stumbled across your blog!! But I'm glad I did! Sorry I didn't call you about visiting teaching. We have had a CRAZY month! Lets try to go early this month!
Your family is so cute!

Flaherty Fam said...

What an amazing view. It would be so fun to visit other countries.