Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Grant!!!


I can't believe my little Grant-man is 6!!!! He is such a good boy, I'm so grateful for him. He is growing like crazy. If they are sitting, he's taller than Olivia (thanks to inheriting dad's long body and shorter legs). He's almost to catch her in weight too. Only 2 more pounds to go. Grant has the best smile ever, and is always smiling and happy. He also has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen. Watch out girls!!! He is a mini Ryan with almost everything. He loves watching the Phoenix Suns with him, and especially likes Grant Hill. He also likes Heber J. Grant, and Ulysses S. Grant!! Granters is so loving and sweet, and super smart. We are so proud of you and we love you!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birhtday Grant man! Hope you have a SUPER FUN day!!!

I can't believe he is 6? Your slide show is SO cute! He does have the longest eyelashes....and the cutest most innocent smile! I keep forgetting your prego I haven't seen you once since your baby news, I loved the recital picture you look so cute! Now I can grasp the fact that you are going to have another sweetie in your life's and in our family! YEAH!!!!

Kenney Crew said...

Happy 6th birthday Grant!! He's so handsome and grown up! It's too bad Grant Hill is injured because we like watching him too.

Hope said...

Grant's always been such a cute kid! You have a fun family--I know he's a big part of what makes it so special!

Happy Birthday!

Julee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!!! WE LOVE YOU!!