Sunday, April 20, 2008

Malaysia

So, I think I'm a super happy person most of the time, so here are five reasons that I'm happy that Ryan gets to go to Malaysia AGAIN!!!!

1. He has a good job and provides for every need for our family.
2. We can put all the olives we can fit on our pizza while he's gone. (Ryan HATES olives, me and the kiddos LOVE them.)
3. Frequent flyer miles!!! (We've got quite the stash of those from all these trips.)
4. By the time he gets back I'll be super close to having this baby!
5. I have really learned to appreciate having a hubby home with you who lets you talk their ear off and not complain, takes care of us, gets the spider out of the bath tub, reaches high things, takes out the trash, ghost busts etc. etc. etc. I could go on forever!!!

4 comments:

Brandis said...

What a good attitude you have! :) I don't know if I would be able to be that positive of an attitude, especially being that close to having a baby. Don't do that until he gets home!!

Ashley said...

lol! I like the way you put this....even though I bet you are wishing he was home!

Julee said...

You are too cute Misti and have such an awesome attitude!! I have a hard time when Danny is gone for one night!!! lol I don't know how you do it!! How long is he gone for?

Stefani said...

Let us know if you need anything. i know we arent in the same neighborhood, but we are only a few minutes away and would be there in the blink of an eye if you need something. Good luck! and way to have a good attitude! Im in awe of you!