Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!

We went to the Easter pageant. I love it more every year. This year we were really lucky to find Sis Worthin from our ward who is in the Easter pageant. She just happened to have a little girl and two little boy hats to try on.
The kids were so excited to find some Roman Soldiers to take pictures with. These ones even let them hold their swords!
Coloring Easter eggs. This year went so well. We used an egg coloring kit that had sparkles to shake with the egg. This was a hit, and the kids didn't really want to color the eggs, just do the sparkles, sooooo....mom did the egg coloring, so no spilling any on the counter!! (This is far different from our usual spilling many colors every year!)
All dressed up Easter Sunday.
My handsome boys!!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Good idea about the easter eggs!!! I'll have to remember that next year. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Olivia's dress....soooooo Cute! Grant's hair looks so dang cute too. Anyways haven't talked to you in a while...how are you feeling? Hope all is well cute CUTE cute little kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Such Cuties!

Marie said...

cute, cute, cute! In the pics with the eggs, Grant looks like the boy in the "Meet the Robinsons" movie.

Julee said...

Oh those are the cutest pictures!!!!! You need to send some of those pictures into a contest!! You would win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Wow, your family has been busy since I've looked in on you! :) What fun activities and a great way to celebrate Easter!

Flaherty Fam said...

I just love kids in their cute Easter outfits. How fun to get a pic with Judy at the Easter Pagaent.

Kenney Crew said...

Misti, I saw your link from the Craig's blog and couldn't help myself. It's been so long, your family is so grown up and as adorable as always. I can't believe you're expecting. Congratulations!!!! Love, Merrilee

The Hoopers said...

Merilee, It is so good to hear from you! I hope your family is doing well. We miss you guys. My email is mistihooper@hotmail.com