Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Copper Mine

We toured the Bisbee mine. The kids were so excited to get outfitted with their hardhats and flashlights.
We rode on a little train thing down the mine. This was really fun. Isaac wanted to hold my hands at first, but then he figured out it was more fun to look around with his flashlight.
More train ride and using the flashlights!
There were a few stops on the train ride to walk around and look at stuff in the mine. This is a wall ready for dynamite. I don't think the kids were quite as impressed with this as they were with the train, but still fun!!

3 comments:

Lorianne said...

Ok, these are TOO DIE FOR CUTE!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun as a family! Love you all!

Dustin and Tara said...

I love these pictures! My kids would love to do that. I don't know if my kids would have more fun in the mine or 'dressing' up in those outfits! Sometimes the simple outings are the most fun for the kids! I'm so glad I get to read your blog and stay in touch with you. Your kids are darling. And I'm excited you are having another one!

Julee said...

HOW FUN!!!! Those are the cutest pictures!! You should blow one up to frame...they are too cute!! P.S. Thank you again for the adorable onsie dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you made them!!!!! You seriously should start up a boutique!!!! We lovvvvvveeeee them!!! And that pie was to die for yummy!!!!!!!!!