Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mini Vacation!!!

We've been planning our "mini vacation" for a while and finally it was time. The only problem was that we discovered one of our tires on the big car was really dammaged, and couldn't be fixed in time, so we had some major family togetherness all crammed in the "White Rhino" (sentra).
The kids were really good sports being smooshed in there together, but we survived and had tons of fun.
We wanted to do one more little family trip before I was too big and uncomfortable to drive very far. The plans changed a bit here and there, but we ended up having a super fun time. We window shopped the toy store and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks at the super saver. The next day we drove to see a Huge tree in Sierra Vista (I think, but I really don't pay that much attention if I'm not driving) and toured the mine in Bisbee. I LOVE that even the smallest little trip is so exciting and fun for the kids! Good times!!!

3 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I like to take those kinds of trips.

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun and adventurous trip! I can't wait for Bradock to get older and do those kind of fun things.

Ashley said...

Hey Misti!! I am so excited that you guys have a blog and I cannot believe how much older your kids seem to me! Crazy!!! And so I take it from one of your blogs that you are expecting? Fun! Do you know what you are having this time? Wish we still were neighbors! It would be so fun to do kid things together....None of my neighbors have kids or speak English....;( But we are moving Sat to a new place so maybe I will have better luck this time.