Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Field trip

Isaac's field trip was a while ago, but I just got the pictures off my camera. We went to the dairy. There was a hay ride to see all the cows and a little area where the kids could feed and hold other farm animals. He loved it.




I threw this picture in because it cracks me up. He came in to me the other day and said look mom, I'm a knight in shining armor! So creative with the costume I think. Not sure where he's actually heard of a knight in shining armor though.

Today he told me mom, I have time for you to take me to the library today. So glad he could fit me in with his busy schedule!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I love when kids say stuff like that! I asked my niece if she had seen the new pictures of her baby brother and she said,
"Yeah, but I just haven't had time to put them on my blog yet!" COME ON! SHE'S THREE!!!!