Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catching up again

Where has November gone??? It's almost Thanksgiving! We've been busy but having fun too.
First of all we have a new nephew! Congrats Lori and Elliot. Their little Carter is so cute and sweet and tiny. I don't have a picture of him yet because he was in the hospital for a while, but there will be plenty to come. I was so shocked to see a tiny newborn again. I didn't realize how BIG my little guy is getting. That tiny stage just goes by too fast.

Last weekend my parents were in town for two of my nephews' football game. It was fun to hang out and shop and giggle. I took O, G, and I to my nephews' football game. It was so fun to cheer for the LOBOS again. I was teaching my kiddos the fight song on the way to the game so they would be able to sing along. They were so good at the game. I was a bit nervous to take them by myself (Ryan stayed home with Seth) but they had a great time.

I also took the kids to the first ever Boulder Creek Idol. Again the kids had a blast. They thought it was so funny seeing their teachers acting so crazy. At the end Santa came. Isaac ran so fast up there to see him. I think he made it in at fourth in the line (which was LONG). It was a super fun night, and a great fundraiser (much better than the $14 tub of cookie dough...are you kidding me!!!)







2 comments:

Hope said...

It's funny to me to see kids sitting on Santa's lap in SHORTS! I had almost forgotten what an Arizona Christmas is like. ha ha!

Brett was down on business last week and said it was gorgeous. We miss those gorgeous Phoenix winters!

Fun pictures

Anonymous said...

So cute, what fun memories you guys are building!