Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 months and on the move

My little guy hit 8 months. I can't believe it. He has one tooth, is clapping and pulling up to things, loves baths, eating, and his big bros and sis. He HATES it when you take something away from him, and he will hold a grudge over it too. He sure tries hard to crawl. So far he either just rolls where ever, or pull with his arms and sometimes use one leg, but not both. Too funny! I will hopefully get to update here with some crawling breaking news in a few days, who knows. We love our baby Seth!!
By the way, Ryan and his HUGE set of keys is how we got each of our kiddos crawling. They would never do it for me, but I guess dad's giant set of keys is just too enticing. Seth just started last night, and it was only for the keys.




2 comments:

Ashley said...

He is adorable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute, babies are always so amazing!