Thursday, March 5, 2009

10 years and counting

I am WAY too much of a cryer to get sappy and talk about all the wonderful things my hubby does, but I'm the happiest gal you'll ever know. So here are 10 random memories...

1. Laser tag. (This one is mostly for Ryan, Vanessa, and me) hee hee

2. Graduating from EAC. I was 7 months pg and still as sick as I could be.

3. Making heart shaped waffles on the bathroom floor. (our first apartment was TINY)

4. Cheering for Ryan at ASU graduation. (I can't wait to do that again hopefully soon!!!)

5. The Ford Taurus (UGH!!!)

6. Having 4 babies!

7. The Baby Tenda seminar (was anyone else scammed into going to that???)

8. Potatoes and eggs with cheese on top (our breakfast almost everyday 'til it started grossing me out while I was pg with Isaac)

9. Moses and the frogs bed time story (this one is for the kids...somehow this story has strayed slightly from the biblical one it started out as :)

10. Eating sushi with Ryan's wasabi mix at our beach front table in Cancun--yummy I could go back today....
Happy times. Love you, husband!

7 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

High five for laser tag! That was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Super congrats!!!

debbiedennism said...

Congratulations!!!!

Angela said...

Happy 10!

melinda said...

Congrats on a happy 10!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TOO! You are THE GREATEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Just wanted you to know how much I love and look up to you. For being such a petite girl, you are a giant of a woman! You have so many talents and wonderful qualities that I admire about you but what stands out most is your huge heart and how I have never heard you speak ill of anyone or even raise your voice for that matter. Wow... Who does that??? My sister! You are amazing and I love you so much! Have a happy day:) -Wendi

Lorianne said...

And...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTI!!! We hope you guys had a wonderful Anniversay and wonderful Birthday!! We love you all soooo much!!!