Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Updates

Here's the latest news from our house...

The AFTER pic of Seth's hair cut. This is actually his third haircut, but I cut 2.5 in. off this time. The saddest thing I did all week by far. Sorry the after pic is first. Someday I'll figure blogger out, but its not today.

Here is the before. Don't mind the sweat, tear, boogers, and food face. Its hard to keep a little guy happy for that long.

Seth also reached 9 months! I can't believe my little guy is that old already. Why can't they be 1 week old for a year or two, and then start growing up???? He is such a little sweetie. He is FINALLY saying mama. (He's been saying dada for months...so NOT FAIR! I had to keep reminding him who went through three epidural sticks and then it had to be turned off for this little guy to get her, but I digress.) Seth is learning how wonderful getting into stuff is. His favorite is Dada's work laptop. He is pure sugar, and we adore him!


Grantman has lost 2 teeth. He finally got to get his name added to the loosing teeth club! He is growing up too fast.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes he is cute! His hair and outfit on Sunday were ADORABLE!!!

Rubalcavas said...

Seth is adorable! I want to squish his cheeks!

Anonymous said...

They all grow up way too fast! I still have pictures in my mind of Brandon when he was a baby, toddler and through the years...

Angela said...

Misti,
I too wish we lived right next door, sending kids back and forth would be a BLAST! I can't beleive Seth is 9 months....and that face of his is adorable :) Cute Cute pictures. Congrats Grant...hope the toothe fairy is KIND!!!

Julee said...

YEAH for Grant!!! And yes Seth, you are AdOrAbLe!!!!! I loved your hair even better in person!! Your mommy just fixes your hair the cutest in the world!! Can we have you left over hair to make us a wig??!!! lol