Friday, October 9, 2009

Isaac's wisdom

A couple of weeks ago...

Isaac: Hey mom, I had a great day at school today. Know why?
Me: Why?
Isaac: Because I had lots of SCRIPTURE POWER!

(I know, be still my heart!)

This morning during scriptures...(Isaac was the first reader and only about 2 minutes into it, and after telling him to be quiet a number of times and then telling him to stop messing up my bed)

Me: Isaac, you are almost done, you have two lines left to read
Isaac: But mom, my brain is telling me that I already have enough scripture power today, so we can be done.

(At least we learned in conference that its the consistency they'll remember right???)

2 comments:

Barb said...

That is so sweet - what a great kid!

Anonymous said...

That's so special, how nice, you all are so neat!