Friday, December 11, 2009

Ryan

So here's what my hubby has been up to lately...
Besides preparing for his LAST final for his masters, and being a great dad etc. Ryan has really been into hiking and canyoneering. This week he climbed Weaver's needle. So cool, wish I could do it!


At the top
This is Weaver's Needle from far away. (I was watching twilight the other day, and they show that when she is leaving AZ...SO COOL) :)

They camped at the top of it. Her is its shadow early the next morning


I am totally telling my self that he isn't standing on the edge of a 600 ft drop off right there...yikes!

I just like this picture. :)

2 comments:

Julee said...

How fun Ryan!! That does look fun!!! That's so great he found something new that he loves to do. What have you been up to Misti while he is on all of his adventures??!! lol Hopefully lots of pampering and ordering pizza, etc! hehe!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Wow! Ryan is crazy, but it sure does look like fun! I could never do it since I'm scared of heights! Are you going to ever join him for a climb? I'll have to show Mark these pictures!