Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful

Thanksgiving was wonderful. No surprise, we forgot our camera, so no pictures to show for it. Its always fun to hang out with family, and doesn't hurt that there were 28 PIES!!! either. :) So here are my thankful lists. A serious one, and the every-day-life-practical one :) neither can ever be complete because there is so much to be grateful for, but here's a taste...

MY FAMILY
Ryan- is the best. What can I say, I married UP in SO MANY WAYS!!!
Olivia- my best-est girlfriend and example. She is really as good and sweet as she appears...no put-ons with her.
Grant- my little gentleman. Always helps me, always smiles, always happy.
Isaac- Brave, concerned and faithful.
Seth- Sweet as sugar, pure joy with eyelashes!

THE GOSPEL
Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ
My testimony
The Scriptures
Prophets
My kids primary teachers

EXTENDED FAMILY
We are blessed with wonderful families and are grateful for everyone one of you!

GOOD HEALTH
'nuff said



also I am thankful for....
nap time
Big Sexy Hair products :)
the stevia plant which produces natural sweeteners so I can have treats and still fit in to my size 3s :)
car seats
karate
gymnastics
inspiration
music
dancing
Christmas decorations
Penne Rustica (from Macaroni Grill)
Lost and 24--DATE NIGHTS
shoes
money to buy shoes
scented candles
Good examples
Hawaiian tropics suntan oil
Bulwark exterminating--scorpions?--GONE!
the smell of rain and clean baby
brand new crayons
snuggly pj's
vacations
Celtic women Christmas CD (how can I get in that group--I love their singing)
hugs
Ryan's LONG socks that he lets me steal when my legs hurt
memories
coupons
bubble baths
traditions
FHE


I could go on and on, but its Seth's nap time (which I am thankful for!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all of your "gatitudes"!