Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of school

I'm late getting this posted since the first day of school was last Wednesday, but I what can I say, I'm getting SLOW!
The first day of school went really well. Olivia and Grant were really excited and their teachers seem nice, so we are off to a good start. Isaac is doing preschool here at home with me. I decided to just to skip his second year of joy school/germ factory since we have a little baby now. I'm sure we'll still all get sick through out the year, but It's worth a try I think.
Here's the kiddos all ready to go.

Showing off the all important backpacks

Olivia waiting for the bell to ring

Grantman standing at his class number

Friends reunited

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! It's scary how fast they grow!

Julee said...

How fun!! I remember those days...feeling nervous and super excited!!! Seems like yesterday!! Where does the time go...I can't believe how old your kiddos are getting!!! P.S. I love Olivias hairdo!!