Friday, August 29, 2008

Seth pics

So I haven't posted in a while, but 1. We haven't done anything much lately, and 2. We've been super busy not doing it. I did get to make a quick trip up to Snowflake last week for my soon to be SIL Valerie's bridal shower. Valerie is so sweet and gorgeous too. I'm so happy for her and Mack. It was fun to have a little break, and hang out with the girls. Ryan, the super sweetie even kept the big boys with him so I wouldn't have so much laundry and packing to do for it. I have also been busy working on Olivia's white dress for her baptism. Its crazy, I LOVE sewing cute dresses, but they can really STRESS ME OUT! So far so good though. I'll have to give an update if me and the dress survive.

I also wanted to show ya'll some pictures I took of Seth after his blessing. In my room I have a little quote on our wall that says " the nearest thing to heaven is a child." Underneath I have a pic of each of my babies in their blessing outfits. (all made by my super mom, by the way.) So anyway, I need to add Seth to that, but I haven't caught him on camera with the right pose to match the other kids yet. He's always either hungry or tired every time I try. But I think I still got some pretty cute pictures!

6 comments:

Hope said...

he is such a beautiful baby...I know you won't want this on your wall, but I love the one of him yawning! too cute!

Mindy said...

Love the pictures of Seth. I also love the recording of O Magnum (however you spell it) you have on your playlist. That song brings back so many memories of high school choir. I loved singing in the high school choirs, so many fun people and so many fun memories. It makes me miss Mr. Brown!! He was the best director.

Ashley said...

He is getting so big!! And way too fast!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are darling, I've not seen the pictures of the others, they must all be really special! I'm glad someone else gets very busy with "life"! Hard to believe Olivia is old enough for baptism!

Colburns said...

I love your little Seth he is a doll even Brinton was commenting on how cute he was today! I do need some help in the making dresses department if you ever want to teach me how I can't wait to see Olivia's baptism dress!

debbiedennism said...

Misti, I just ran across your blog while blog surfing. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe that Olivia is almost 8. How times flies. I guess Donna really needs to get on the ball and keep me updated. LOL

Debbie