Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seth's blessing day

Friday (before Seth's blessing day) Donna, Shireen, and Stefani came over and gave my entire kitchen a much needed scrub down. It was so fun to visit and giggle as we cleaned, and only a tiny bit embarrassing when they found some mail in the bottom of my refrigerator. This was a new idea we are trying out. We all (Larson sisters) who can make it choose one house each month and help with a project of some sort. Since I had a baby blessing coming up I got to be the first (Yeah ME!). My kitchen looks amazing. I even got a new paint job on my kitchen table ( I love it, Stefani!) and chairs! Then on Saturday Mom and Donna and Wendi helped me prepare a bunch of food for the dinner. It was really fun and took all the stress away too. Thanks again everyone!!!

Sunday was really fun. I think there were around 52 people crowded into my house for dinner after the blessing. Almost all of our families were there, and those that couldn't make it, we missed you, but totally understand! Thanks everyone for all the delicious food. It was definitely a feast. We are so thankful for our wonderful and supportive families!!

3 comments:

melinda said...

Looks like a fun and special day. Seth is SOO adorable and your "little" family sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures for such a special time!

Julee said...

I loved loved loved the slideshow!! So cute!! I just can't stop thinking about how adorable little Seth looked in his Tux!! Your mom is amazing!! And Olivia's hair was simply TO DIE FOR CUTE!!!! Where do you come up with these ideas!!??? It was so much fun seeing you guys and you really out did yourself with the food!! Your family is so sweet...I think we need to start a tradition of helping with a project!! lol