Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy...

We've been busy these past weeks. I thought I'd just post the pics of everything for the grandmas in one slide show to save time. (Ambitious eh?)
I took a bunch of pictures of Seth just to document that at one time during his almost year of life he was CLEAN. Freshly bathed, hair combed, clean clothes...it doesn't last. lol He is taking 3+ steps at a time, walking will be here soon.
Olivia had her last honor choir concert of the year. It was a great show, they even did a song with three-part harmony. LOVE IT!!!!
Grant and Isaac had there belt ceremony and now are officially GREEN BELTS! I'm super proud of them. Grant's technique and form are really improving, and Isaac is doing so well to remember all the stuff for the test at just 4 years old. Love my big boys. :)
We also went to the Arizona Science Center with the kiddos last week. It was pretty fun, especially the weather demo. So anyway picture overload.

p.s. (Just for braggin') ... this past week I had ALL the kiddos with me in the store to pick up a few things. When we got to the car I unlocked it and while I was buckling Seth my Granters opened the trunk and took care of ALL the groceries for me! I didn't even ask him too. I almost cried. I can't believe he's getting old enough to really be a good "gentleman" and help me out like that. Good times.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to hear more about this Karate! And loading the groceries, that just makes the mother heart swell!!

debbiedennism said...

I almost cried the first time Damien put the groceries in the car for me too. I just wish he would do it more often.

Your kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute and precious, I hope Grant keeps it up! Loved all the pictures and smiles!

Lorianne said...

Love, Love, Love all of the pictures of EVERYTHING!! What a beautiful family!

Julee said...

How sweet is Grant putting the groceries in the car!!! And I LOVE ALL OF THE PICTURES!!! You are making me want to take the kids!!! :) P.S. When do you want to do the temple again?? :) Love you guys!!