Sunday, May 24, 2009

No more school, no more patch

I'm a little late but...

We are SO HAPPY to have summer break here. Here are the top reasons why...
1. More time to chill with the kiddos
2. Swimming!
3. Grant can now take a break from his patch for a while. We'll see how it goes. He was such a good sport to wear one for 6 WEEKS and he didn't complain once, however I could tell they were VERY PAINFUL to take off.
4. No more piles of sand from wherever the kiddos decide to take their shoes off!!!!!!! (I'm THRILLED WITH THIS!!!!)
5. VACATIONS!!! - more to come on those later.
Last day of patch bliss
Last day of school

2 comments:

Marie said...

I hear you on the sand in the shoes thing. Hooray for summer!

Julee said...

Yeah for summer!!!!!!!!!! And yeah for Grant having the patch off for a while!! If Grant has to wear a patch again let me know because a girl in my ward makes patches and doctors sell them at their offices...they are cloth so they don't hurt coming off!! I would totally buy one off her for Grant(if you want). :) Let me know!!