Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Another year down, and now I have a 9 year old. How can this be??? Olivia was SO EXCITED for her birthday. We have a fun day planned. Can't wait to get to the rest of it. I'm on the upstairs computer (Seth sleeps in the office) so I can't get any cute pictures of her, but here are some fun facts about our little Livvi Lou...
- loves animals but especially arctic animals
- level 2 - 3 in gymnastics and loving it--currently working on handstands on the beam
- wants to be a pediatrician and mommy when she grows up
- favorite colors in this order: pink, purple, green, blue
- great student
- sings in the honor choir at school and the ward choir at church and with me all the time too!!!
- favorite foods are tacos and ice cream
- LOVES LOVES LOVES going to activity days. (Thank heavens for wonderful leaders for my kiddos!!!)
- creative and crafty
- really good cook already- Last Sunday she didn't stay for choir (too much candy from primary and her bishop buck to resist) anyway, when I came home she was putting a batch of cookies in the oven. I am LOVING all her help in the kitchen!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day Olivia, love you!

2 comments:

Hope said...

She makes cookies by HERSELF, with NO help from Mom or Dad? I am way impressed. Way to go, Liv! Happy birthday!

Julee said...

Olivia,
I still need to see you do your gymnastics!! I can't believe you can do handstands on the beam!!!!!! Next thing we know you are going to be in the Olympics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO WHOO!!!!! And oh, the cookies...you are making me starving! If they are half as good as your brownies then...AWE...yummy yummy!!!