Thursday, September 10, 2009

What we've been up to

Olivia's birthday was lots of fun. I took her to build -a- bear during her lunch (she chose this instead of a friends birthday party) it was lots of fun. The boys weren't sure about all the girl stuff--not quite as exciting for them, but they loved eating the flowers off the cake, so its all good. :-)
We went to the first Steve Hooper reunion. We had lots of fun. Everyones schedules were so different that we were never all together at the same time, but we did get to see almost everyone. We ate tons of yummy food, had a treasure hunt, hay ride, and a marathon game of musical chairs (Seth's favorite...he danced the whole time lol) My sis-in-law takes much better pictures than me so when Ryan shows me how to get them off of face book to here I'll post those. Here's a few that we took. Good times

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Misti you are such skinny minny! LOOKING SO CUTE!

The Hoopers said...

hahaha thanks Mind, you made my day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You guys sure know how to have a good time and great family fun! Loved the pictures too!

Julee said...

You take AWESOME pictures!!! That was so much fun! I love the pictures you took by the temple!! And I still giggle every time I think of Seth's dancing to the musical chairs!! He is too cute and have some good moves!! lol