Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was busy, but really fun. We didn't get around to carving pumpkins until Halloween morning, but it was fun to spend the morning together. This year I let Olivia and Grant use the little knives that come in the pumpkin carving kits. (yikes, the kids are growing up!) I thought they did great. Olivia made x eyes a y nose and a sideways z for a mouth. Grant made a dinosaur. Isaac drew the face he wanted and then I helped him cut it out. Ryan's pumpkin is bobo fet (sp?) Seth and I shared and stayed traditional. Good times. --note to self- don't try to take family pictures with costumes and pumpkins right before the trunk or treat--not the most cooperative when all they want to do is get to the party lol

Joni and Chachi (sp?) from Happy Days. (I know, no one got it :)


The Thing
The Hulk (Should have fixed his muscles before the picture LOL)


My little ones :)


Moon Night (he's a marvel hero)
Olivia-the pediatrician fairy


4 comments:

Julee said...

Oh Misti!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR GUYS COSTUMES!!! I have been so excited to see pictures!!! You are seriously so talented!!!! And all of those cute kids look ADORABLE!!!! So sweet!! That is so fun you guys dressed up too! You look perfect!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wish we all were back in the same ward!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wish we all were still in the same ward!

Lorianne said...

I LOVE THE COSTUMES!!! You did Fabulous!!! SOOO Cute!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! :)