Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby


This is SO LATE, but these last couple of weeks were beyond crazy for me, and this is my first chance to blog...

Happy Birthday (late) to my handsome husband!!! Also happy 11th anniversary of our engagement! (Awe) We celebrated with breakfast pizzas, filibertos, and chocolate cake. Lots of fun and LOTS OF CALORIES! I'm the luckiest gal ever to have such a super sweet husband. Here are some fun facts about Ryan

-He eats 2 peanut butter and jam sandwiches and an apple every work day for lunch. This has been going on since before we were married. He switched from honey to all fruit jam shortly after his dad got diabetes (less sugar). He also switched from a granola bar to an apple about 6 years ago. But the P.B. never has changed.
-Thru our whole married life, I've only made the sandwiches for his lunch 3 maybe four times. He likes to make them himself.
-If there's a mountain, he wants to climb it
-If there's a canyon he wants to canyoneer it. :)
-He can still do back flips
-He still sweeps me off my feet--literally
-He tells the kids stories about scientists and explorers on long drives
-He spoils me rotten! :)
-He'll hopefully have his masters in DECEMBER. wahoooooo!

Happy birthday husband, Love you!!!

2 comments:

Julee said...

He still has P&J's every day!?? That is awesome! lol :) Happy Late Birthday again! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've been making Lee's lunch for almost 25 years! But because of our new schedules and times, he's had to do his own! But no pb & j for him! He seems to demand variety! Good luck with the up and coming master's,that's another good reason to celebrate!