Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chiricahua

Ryan and Grant went with Grandpa Hooper and Uncle Morgan to Chiricahua National Monument. Grant has been SO EXCITED for this. He even started running around the block to "get in shape for it" after he got his cast of (when mom let him get all sweaty again...lol) He had so much fun hanging out and hiking with the big guys. We are super proud of him. This was no little hike, it was 7.4 miles...not to shabby for a 7 year old!

Grandpa Hooper, Grant and Morgan
(These pictures are out of order) I'm told that near the end Grant was starting to slow a bit, when Morgan found some snow and started a snowball fight with Grant, and it perked him right back up. He was running to get to the next patch of snow. So glad my kiddos have great uncles!!! (and aunties too)

Ryan and Grantman
Grant at a cool balanced rock.


Grant and Ryan on the hike--I'm excited to go on this one myself...I think we'll let Seth get a little older first. :)
I'm so glad my kids have a fun daddy to take them to do special stuff with him. He is always planning field trips and day hikes for us. Good times

1 comment:

melynde said...

These pictures are great!! Super cute!!! I'm sure Grant had a blast. :)