Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Incriminating evidence

SOMEONE...wrote their name on the sheets. Who could it be??? I know I should be more upset by this, but it just cracks me up. All kids go through it. Why in the world if you are going to write on something you KNOW you shouldn't, do you write your name? Hee hee. I don't remember if I ever did this, but I remember my brother wrote his name on the wall in our front room, and he even spelled it wrong! Too funny. (sorry Eldon) When Ryan and I were first married, his parents gave us an old dresser. It had a huge M (for Morgan) carved into it. I asked Ryan if he ever did any thing like this, he said he did, but he wrote his little brother James name on it instead of his. I think James even got in trouble for it (sorry James). That's extra tricky. Anyway, the kids are growing up to know how to write their names, but thankfully not fast enough to know not to incriminate themselves. Good times :)
(p.s. sorry the picture is weird, I took this after I'd already tried to get the name off the sheets. It clearly didn't work very good, but it faded enough that I had to play with the contrast etc to get it to show up on camera.)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Eldon said...

My name is still written in sharpie on the wall of the stairs in Mom and Dad's house... how dumb could I get?

Dustin and Tara said...

Love the story!

We love the ties....wish I would have gotten a few more:)!