Monday, September 13, 2010

Grand kids

We were in Snowflake for the Pioneer days celebration. We had a wonderful time as always. The kiddos got to be in the parade again riding in Uncle Nolan's trash cans. (made their summer). We took some family pictures while we were there. We had to photo shop a few in, so I can't post those yet, but here is one Ryan took of all the Larson grand kids. Sweet group!

Here is part of the trash can train...there are more on my facebook, I just don't know how to put them on here. :) In my atempt to win the mother-of-the-year award I took a ride in them too because Seth wanted a turn and he was a little too small, so I held him inside the trash can. -Pretty fun
All but one of the Larson grand kids with my mom and dad. (my little nephew Dax was napping, but we will put him in there)

Seth and I at the parade.
I just put this pic in because I love it. I came home from a rehearsal one night and found these too little buddies all snuggled up together. :)

No comments: