Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Wedding, Happy Reunion, Happy 4th!!!

(all 44 of us!)
We had a super exciting week last week. (I forgot the camera, so no pics of all this until I can bum some copies from somebody. I hate it when I forget the camera) We went to Snowflake for my sister's wedding. It was so sweet. I couldn't be more thrilled for Wendi and Scot! Then it was on to Brett and Angela's for our annual Larson family reunion. They did an AMAZING job. They thought of everything, including the very popular cotton candy machine! We all (almost all of us) camped out at their house/backyard. I say we, but I didn't do any camping, I was comfy cozy with the baby in Brett and Angela's room. (what sweeties to make sure Seth and I were all set up with cradle and all for the weekend!) We went to the parade, played in the water, barbecued, watched fireworks, played rock band, whacked pinatas, etc...all in their back yard. We also went to the lake. Way too much fun. Thanks again you guys!!!
Next year is my turn to be in charge of the reunion...YIKES!!!!...any and all ideas welcome!

P.S. Seth is starting to smile for us. Thought I'd post a few I caught on camera. The last one, I just really like how his giant cheeks hang down.



4 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like a great weekend, and Seth is so, so cute!

Rubalcavas said...

I love those chubby cheeks! They are the best! He's so cute

Ashley said...

That baby looks like Olivia to me!

Anonymous said...

Hello Misti! I pulled this off of Merilee's, I hope you don't mind and congradulations on Seth, we live so close but since the ward split we never run into each other, so I am finding that blogs are a great help! I just recently stated one and am still pretty much a novice at it! So good to hear about you guys!