Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He SMILES

I've been trying for a long time to get Seth to smile for the camera, and today I finally got it! He smiles for me all the time, but I like having proof of it. I am loving this stage where he is showing excitement and joy. This is just way too much fun!


Also, Isaac's birthday was super fun. He was so excited. The night before he told me that he was going to try and sleep really fast so it could be his birthday sooner. All the kids had a fun day playing with the new toys and having donuts, cake, hot dogs and bunions (funyuns) :P and all the fun birthday stuff.

A lot of people ask me how Isaac is doing not being the youngest now. He was the baby for almost 4 years. Thankfully he LOVES being a big brother.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE is such a hooper! He looks JUST LIKE your other ones...just with a little more baby pudge! You're a great mom Misti!

Ashley said...

How cute is he!! He has grown up so fast already. I forget that there is 4 years between your two youngest. I wish we were still next door neighbors so we could do birthday parties together. I miss having an LDS neighbor to connect with sometimes. Happy late Birthday Isaac

Julee said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE SMILES!!!!! It was so much fun talking to you today!! Can't wait to see you next week!!

Marie said...

Smiling already? What a cutie. How come they get so big so fast? It's just not fair!

Rubalcavas said...

Baby smiles are the best! Seth's is too cute!

Anonymous said...

How very cute and special! What a fun family you all are!

Kenney Crew said...

Your children are beautiful! I can't believe how big they all are. It's so fun seeing children learn how to do things...like smiling, laughing, and making noises other than cries...although I remember when my first was born and I heard his cry in the hospital. I thought for sure I would never get sick of "that cry". A few months of no sleep and well...little did I know. LOL!

AZ said...

Soooooooo cute! All your kids are cute. You must be so proud!