Monday, September 15, 2008

Catching up

I had to put off a lot of things while we were busy getting ready for Olivia's baptism, but here's what we've been up to.
Olivia, Seth and I took a quick trip to Snowflake to go to Valerie's shower. It was a fun trip, and fun to see everyone. I made sure I brought my camera so I could take lots of pictures, and it stayed in the diaper bag the whole time. oops!
Labor day was fun. All the Hoopers went to Anthem and had a BBQ and then played at the water park there. We had so much fun. None of us wanted to leave, except for Seth, and what Seth says is the rule right now. Thankfully I do have pics of this since my Mom-in-law is great at remembering her camera.
This is almost all of the Hoopers. We are missing Olivia, Mysti, and Brooklynn. They must have gone for a walk.

Cousins having fun at the water park.

Olivia's birthday was fun. She was so excited to turn eight.

Grant and Isaac don't look quite as thrilled as Olivia


Grant and Isaac started a Karate class. This is beyond words cute. Pics to come (Hopefully...if someone else is in charge of my camera!) The boys LOVE it. They are having fun practicing their moves already.

We made another trip up to Snowflake for Mack and Valerie's wedding. It was so sweet. They are SO CUTE together! And wouldn't ya know it, I totally forgot the camera this time. AAhhhrrgg! Anyway, Congrats Mack and Val, we couldn't be happier for you.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Halle has the same swimsuit! I loved it because it came with shorts so no more picking wedgies!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a little bit of jealousy!

Julee said...

It was so fun getting all together!! We really need to do a game night or something!! P.S. You are making me crave chocolate fodue!!!! lol