Monday, September 15, 2008

Fondue FHE

At Mack and Valerie's reception they had a big chocolate fountain. I KNEW this would only result in a HUGE mess at their beautiful reception if we sampled it, so I made a deal with my kiddos. They don't touch or even go near the chocolate fountain that night, and I would make them their own chocolate fountain for FHE. Thankfully they took the deal. They have been excited for it ever since. It turned out to be really fun. They chose all the dipping items. I think the favorites were the rice crispy treats, and bananas.

Just getting started. I love how excited Grantman looks.


First BIG bites. LOL

3 comments:

Ashley said...

MMMMMM Yummy! I never thought to do Rice krispy treats in fondue...So totally trying that one someday!

Hope said...

Mmmm...Rice krispies dipped in chocolate. What a sweet idea!

Anonymous said...

A great invention, wish I had thought of it, the creator probably makes millions now!