Monday, September 29, 2008

Faith and Giggles

Isaac: Mom, do you like the picture I'm coloring?
Misti: Yes. You are doing a great job!
Isaac: Do you think Jesus will like it?
Misti: Yep.
Isaac: Good, because when I get to go to the temple, I'm going to give it to him.
Isaac: Oh, I think he will like the ice cream picture too, but not as much!



The other day Grant was making Seth laugh so hard. By the time I got the camera out he was getting tired of it, but at least I caught a little of the fun. We are having so much fun with him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tat is so adorable! Seth and the pictures to the temple for Jesus! What special treasures you have!

Rubalcavas said...

Cute baby laughs! They can make your day!

Julee said...

Your boys are sooo darn cute!!! I love all of thoughts!! And I love the baby laughs!!!