Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gym show and choir concerts

Grant had his first grade concert this week, and Olivia had an honor choir concert and a gym show this week. Our much neglected video camera finally got some good use! The kiddos did great at their shows. I LOVE getting to watch and cheer them on.


Grant's show was 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, so the kids all got to wear their jammies.


Olivia after her show

Here is Olivia doing her bar routine at her gym show. This was my favorite routine at this show.

3 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

That's so awesome that Olivia gets to do that!She's good!

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun activities to attend and memories to cherish!

Dustin and Tara said...

I love videos, especially for all the family can't be there to enjoy the performance. I've been meaning to email you and have been so busy, but your comment you left about tithing settlement and the Shark made Dustin and I laugh out loud! I love what are kids say. It seems like there is always something to smile about with our kids! Merry Christmas!