Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Polar Express Party

I gave the kids a Polar Express party this year. They were so excited for it. They were so sweet and cute and helpful getting ready for the party. (Great way to get the house cleaned up without complaints!!!) We had lots of junk food and served hot chocolate during the hot chocolate song. It was so much fun, and really easy for me (as I am a great party goer and not so great party planner).
All the kids came in their jammies, they looked so cute!



We covered the furniture and floor with blankets so we wouldn't have to stress about spills.

Good times!

2 comments:

Brandis said...

That is such a great idea!! I'm going to file that one away in the ol' memory bank for next year! :)

Dustin and Tara said...

What a good idea! I love the blankets all over the furniture and floor, the kids probably loved it, no worries about messes and all that yummy food and a good movie. What a night for them!