Monday, April 27, 2009

Eavesdropping

On the way to school today this is what I heard the kiddos talking about...

Olivia: When I grow up I want to be a famous pediatrician and a mommy.
Grant: Oh, well when I grow up I'm gonna be a chemical engineer like dad.
Isaac: Well I want to be a SHARK when I grow up.
(a few moments later)
Isaac: Wait! Dad likes to EAT SHARKS! I don't want dad to eat me, maybe I should just be a fire fighter instead.
Grant: Yeah, that's probably safer...

LOL Dreaming big!

6 comments:

Barb said...

That is so cute!

Hope said...

Way to think things through, Isaac!

Rubalcavas said...

That's hilarious! I love the way kids think.

debbiedennism said...

How cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Overhead conversations are my favorite! Totally uncensored!

Julee said...

Alrighty...lol...You just made my and Dannys whole day with this post!!!! lol We are both busting a gut!! lol