Friday, February 20, 2009

Extreme Bedroom Makeover.... After

This took WAY LONGER than it should have. We had everything planned, then everyone got sick and Seth cut another tooth in, so no sleep. Then after I was at least 75% done, I decided that some of the paint colors were all wrong, so I had to start almost completely over.

This is the same dresser as the before pic. My mom got it for me at a yard sale when I was younger. I repainted it and put on the new drawer pulls from Shelly, and I think it looks great. I also painted some picture frames, and the bow shelves to match the new decor. I still don't have the room totally decorated, but at least she can move back in. And she LOVES it. Thanks so much Nolan, Michele, and Shelly, We love you!!!















6 comments:

Barb said...

What a cute room, Olivia!! How lucky you are to have a fun cousin to pass her stuff on! We love hand me downs!!! Great colors, and great job!! You're Aunt Wendi used to pass down her clothes to me, and boy was it a super fun day to go through the bag!!

debbiedennism said...

Very Cute.

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Girls get ALL THE FUN!!!

Angela said...

SOOOOOO Cute! I love the purple:) Good job Misti!

Brandis said...

That looks great! You did a great job on everything! :)

Julee said...

Oh my goodness!!! I need to get on blogs again!! You posted a ton!! Good job!!! I LOVE OLIVIAS ROOM!!!!!!!!! It is sooooooo cute!! You guys told me about it and I couldn't wait to see it!! lol Love you guys!!