Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still here

I feel like I haven't updated this forever. I've had a few too many projects going on. More about those later. We had a fun weekend this week. We went to Central to go to the Gila Valley Temple ground breaking. We ended up actually watching it from a Stake Center because Seth was still sick, and I didn't want to risk him getting sicker sitting out there in the cold. It was still so neat to see, and great for my kids to see too. The HUGE bummer was that we didn't get to shovel some dirt since we weren't actually there, but better that Seth not end up WAY SICK. Anyway, it was a fun weekend letting the kids explore at G and G Hooper's. Those cows don't need to eat for a week after how much my boys fed them over the weekend.

Olivia sang in Central ward Sacrament meeting. That was neat for me. She did the same song in our ward, and Grandpa Hooper wanted her to do it in his ward too. I'm glad she got to sing again. So fun.

My sweet hubby surprised me with a bouquet of flowers on Feb. 12. I didn't think I'd be getting any this year since we'd be in Central, but he thought to do it earlier. So sweet, made my day. I'm so thankful for my wonderful hubby who not only puts up with me, but spoils me rotten too! How did I get so luck????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, your dessert sushi is SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky lady!