Friday, February 20, 2009

Extreme Bedroom Makeover... Before

A while back, my sweet SIL Michele offered me her daughter's bedroom stuff since she was going to get a more grown up bedroom. We were thrilled. Olivia was so excited to get to redo her room. We had never finished it from when we moved here, and then life with little brothers REALLY took its toll on her poor bedroom. Isaac had learned at a very early age that when mommy is doing voice lessons is the best time to write with blue dry erase markers all over EVERYTHING. So Liv has put up with yucky walls and such for quite some time. Anyway, we had fun planning the new room. Here are the befores....I cringe even posting these, and I didn't make her clean up her room just for the before pics when we were just going to be moving everything out anyway, so excuse the mess.






1 comment:

Lauryn said...

very nice! I like the pink with the yellow :)