Saturday, October 18, 2008

Craftiness

Olivia and I have been busy this fall break. We made a bunch of bows--my new favorite thing to do right now! And Olivia made a pillow case for one of her goals for her Faith in God award. I think she did a great job. She picked out the fabrics all by herself. She thought the green made everything "pop". Then I helped her pin it, and then she did the sewing. I was surprised how well she did. I sat right by her the whole time for safety reasons, but she was handling the sewing machine really well. So fun, it will be hard when school starts up again next week. I guess we'll have to plan to do more over Christmas break!




My boys were being extra cuties the other night. They are growing up so fast and are my handsome little sweeties.

5 comments:

Lorianne said...

Those bows look soooo great!!! You are giving me motivation!!! I love all of these new pictures!!! Those kids are sooo precious!!! And the fair---ok, I LOVE THE FAIR!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Rubalcavas said...

I love those bows! Can I ask how you learned to do them? I would love to make some for Maura.

Anonymous said...

I see Olivia has acquired all the talent from her mom! The boys are growing so fast, Seth is sure catching up!

CASSIE said...

I would love to know how you learned to do those! So cute!!

Julee said...

I LOVE THE BOWS!!!!!! You are amazing!!!! AND GOOOOOOOO OLIVIA!!! That is a beautiful pillow case!!! GOOD JOB!!!!! WHOO!!!!