Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Husband!

I know its a day early, but before Halloween gets too crazy with parades and class parties and trick-or-treating, I just wanted to tell my awesome hubby happy birthday! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him. (don't worry Ryan, I didn't post a single cowboy picture hee hee!!)
The hunky football player
Chunky baby!

One of the many castles on his mission



In Gibraltar


The Alhambra

You are THE BEST husband and daddy ever! Thanks for EVERYTHING. We love you!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun weekend fo celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Ryan! Even if you weren't my ONLY brother in law...you'd still be my best! Thanks for making my sister so happy and being such a great example of what a good husband and father should be! Have a happy day!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Julee said...

You are such a good wifey!! I love the pictures you chose!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Lorianne said...

Happy Birthday! We love you guys tons!! I love these pictures!! Hope you guys had a SUPER FUN day and Halloween. I heard about the AMAZING cake!! WOW, I think I want some! LOL!!

AZ said...

Fun to walk down memory lane! Happy b-day a little late