Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rock Band at Eldon's

Last week we got to visit Eldon and Stefani a couple of times. It was too funny watching everyone rocking out at rock band. I had to take a few pittures.

Grantman plays it steel guitar style. He was really good at it.


What a sweet Uncle to help Olivia!


I had to get my dad rockin' out too, but as cool as rock band is, it's no match for when my dad or bros play and sing with a real guitar--one of my all time favorites!


If they counted points for dancing with the singing I think Olivia could have made it to expert. I LOVE the lost/deep concentration look on my hubby's face. He was a really good sport to put up with my giggling. Thanks Eld and Stef for all the fun!

On another note, Isaac is still keeping us on her toes...All morning he kept talking about Cameros (sp?)...

Isaac: Oh Mom, check out that awesome Camero!

Me: I don't see it.

Isaac: Its this one here.

Me: Oh that isn't a Camero, its a Toyota.

Isaac: WHAT!!! Where? Someone drives a toy-yoda! I've never seen a star wars car!

It took me a while to figure out that he instantly heard Yoda. That's Ryan's boy for sure!

3 comments:

debbiedennism said...

HAHAHA Toy Yoda.... that is so cute. I love it.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Looks like you've got some real budding rockers and a racer!

Julee said...

I LOVE ROCK BAND!!! What a fun time!! :) Familiy is the best!! I couldn't stop laughing about the Toy Yoda!!!! lol I'll have to tell that one to Danny!!! :) Love you guys!!