Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had a fun time this last weekend. First it was Grant-man's field day at school. He did a great job. I wish I had the video camera for the hula-hoop, he was really good. We went with Ryan's Mom and Dad to the county fair. Our kiddos have never been to a fair before, so we were really excited. It rained all that morning, but by the time we went to the fair it was beautiful, and cool. We had a good time. I think the kids liked all the livestock as much as the rides. We even looked at all the birds. (Huge step for me since I think birds are way CREEPY, but the kids loved it.) It was nice to have a get a way for a couple days and enjoy great weather.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure was a great weekend! Looks like everyone had a great time! Love all your pictures!

Flaherty Fam said...

Looks like you guys did have a great weekend. I love the fair pics.